October 03, 2006

Type your reactions when/if somebody say these to you:

Why are you always like that?
Like what..You know me,no?

I just realised now that I love you...
Hmmm,but I don't.Sorry..

Leave him/her already. You'll be much happier with me...
Are you old and filthy rich?

Come on, smile. You're cute when you do that...
A forced smile plastered over,"Go away la."

Who do you have a crush on? Me, right?
No shame.Thick skin.

I am so blessed to have someone like you...
Thank you?

Why does Monday come before Tuesday?
Go ask God.

I have two tickets to the Linkin Park Concert. Wanna come with me?
Sure...

You are one of the most special people in my life. Did you know that?
Nope,but thank you.

I think I'm falling for you...
You're shitting me.

I can't smile without you...
So you're gonna be a grump?

Thank you for everything, but you just aren't him/her...
Orh okay,I don't expect anything in return anyway.Bye.

Nothing...
Huh?

What is your mobile number?
Say it out(one number one dollar)

Can I have this dance?
Don't blame me if I step on your toes.

Do you still love him/her till now?
Yes-No

You were everything, everything I wanted...
I think you have a heavy emotional baggage.

When will I get your sweet yes?
Yes is yes,what 'sweet yes'.

No comments: