November 14, 2005

back from boat quay not too long ago.
went to penny black after dinner at
thai express.thanks for the dinner
and cake my pang sisters.despite
the efforts of 'hiding'...

e.g mummts going to meet her mother.

mummts legs are tired so going to
thaiexpress to have a sit.

so tell me why are there still serving
plates even after our dishes are cleared?
we didnt order dessert leh

you girls are one of the best i've ever
had :)) i really enjoyed myself.

today is my happiest day in TEP.
shafinah DIY-ed a mug for me.
really pretty.

mummter surprised me with a bouquet
of flowers and adorable hand written
cards and ive got a lil of 'uncalled' for
stares.but gotta admit it was ok.
and adder got a jay chou CD in her newly
dyed hair.

yes,and amelia wished
'happy belated birthday' for 10 times.
thanks girl!haha!

now that i come to think of it
i fully understand the true essence of
this phrase that kym said...
'forgetting what you already have just
because you don't have something else'

theres so much more stuff for me to
appreciate and be gratified about
rather than other trivial matters
of the heart.

God bless!